Participate in the JuDy project
The JuDy project investigates women's experiences at the time around maternity leave or adoption leave, which has been shown to be a crucial time for gender equality in Europe. We are also exploring the experiences of new parents at work.
We invite you to participate in our studies if:
- You are expecting a baby, have recently given birth or are adopting a child
- You are a parent of a child who is 6 y.o. or younger and you are currently telecommuting due to the COVID-19 crisis
Your participation will help us to generate new insights with the goal of improving gender equality at work. Futher details are below.
- You are pregnant or in the process of adopting a child
- You are employed and plan to return to the same company upon your return from maternity or adoption leave
- You hold a higher-education diploma (Bac +3 minimum)
You can participate if:
- You are a parent of a child who is 6 y. o. or younger
- You telecommute and have regular interactions with your colleagues and your superior
- You have a higher education diploma (min Bac +3)